Oudie 5 XC
A cut down version of the full featured Oudie 5 Pro, to create an instrument that grows with you.
The Basic model takes away competition functionality and options that might overwhelm the less experienced pilot. With a simple software update available to unlock all the features as you progress, your learning curve will be as short as possible.
Built on the same hardware and SeeYou software platform as the Oudie 5 Pro, the stripped down Oudie 5 XC is aimed at the competent XC pilot and the ambitious beginner who knows where they want to get to.
- Gyro-assisted vario
- Sunlight readable colour LCD
- Fanet+ to see other free-flight pilots around
- Flarm to be seen by glider pilots and general aviation
- Gloves friendly touchscreen
- Lightweight, perfect size
- Thermal assistant
- Wind assistant
- Ready to fly – no setup
- 12-hour autonomy (battery life)
- XC Tasks created on moving map terrain with touch
- Internet connection through Oudie Live for flight uploading
- XC and FAI Triangles
- 3D Airspace assistant with free updates
- Immediate flight uploads and goal declaration
- Responsive touch screen is easy to use even in thick gloves
- Easy and free software updates
View the full product description.