RX Pro Expect the extraordinary…
Outclimb your rivals • Increase your glide • Exceed your goals
The 2017 RX Pro sports a number of innovative undersurface refinements:
• Fresh clean under surface with the new ‘Swoosh’ design
• Batten Cut-outs which allows an altogether tighter sail span-wise without extra panel tension
• Super clean tip area
• Consistent bar pressure and feedback provides confidence at higher speeds
• Less unwanted yaw and roll gives you the “glides on rails” effect
Custom Colours (see colour selector)
Moyes signature inlaid sail design with PX Rim and Core
- Improved handling and performance
Slimline Zoom A-frame with Carbon speedbar
- Improved fittings that allow the upright to rotate an extra 45 degrees
- Carbon Speed Bar with aerodynamic profile and hand laid pre-impregnated carbon fibre Speedbar
- Internal pressure cured at very high temperatures to ensure an attractive and durable finish
- Comfortable round hand grips
Carbon Fibre Outer Leading Edge
- Lighter than aluminium by approximately 700 grams
- Weight reduction decreases wing tip inertia improving manoeuvrability
Carbon Fibre Dive Struts
- Weight saving over aluminium by approximately 360 grams
- Unique design with a spoon bill tip and tapered to the trailing edge
- Refined designed to achieve the lightest and strongest product possible
Carbon Fibre Leading Edge Inserts
- Lightweight yet strong, Improved pitch and yaw stability
- Innovatively incorporates a thin balsa insert for added stiffness
- Helps maintain an aerodynamic profile between the ribs providing a clean, smooth leading edge surface, especially at high speeds
Technora Inlaid Mylar Sail
- UV resistant, ultra-light weight with very low stretch and high tensile strength
Carbon Batten Set
- 4 Mainsail battens and 2 undersurface battens
- Light and strong carbon aids improved pitch stability
Carbon Fibre Inner Leading Edge
- Further reduces the overall weight of the glider, by approximately 900 grams
- Reduced glider weight translates into improved manoeuvrability
Coloured batten tapes
- A new dimension to customising!
- Available only for gliders with Technora mainsails.
- A selection of colours for the batten reinforcing tapes.
- Black is the standard, the optional colours available are: Dark Blue, Red, Fl Orange, Fl Yellow, Gold and Fl Pink
NEW Pro-Edge trailing edge
- Smooth, flat and sharp trailing edge appearance
- Increased durability with excellent abrasion resistance
- Isotropic load response
- Improved high speed
NEW Skylite undersurface
- The Moyes Skylite undersurface is a light weight clear laminate option now available on all RX Pro models.
- The new undersurface layout offers the chance to introduce this ‘see through’ effect in the core of the wing.
- The additional strength of the clear laminate brings along a firmer pitch response as well as a tighter sail core as compared to an all dacron version.
- An all dacron undersurface in turn will retain the soft handling response the RX series is known for.
See Specifications here.